If You See Basketmouth, Tell Him He’s My Gee For Life — AY

Forum 1 year ago

If You See Basketmouth, Tell Him He’s My Gee For Life — AY

Nigerian comedian and actor, AY Makun is extending the olive branch to his colleague, Basketmouth, following their long-time beef.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/17ea0a9e8930bb81788279c5b330f36c.jpeg
It would be recalled that AY had in an interview addressed their 17-year beef and how it was birthed after which Basketmouth refused to submit to his call for a resolution.

In a recent comedy show, the issue was tabled once again as the comedian whose real name is Richard Makun sent a note of peace offering.

He stated that their relationship is not beef while sighting examples like the case of Tupac Shakur and B.I.G in the 1990s which can be called such.

AY Makun concluded the show by saying, “
if you see Basketmouth, tell him he’s my gee for life.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 3 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

Obey Court Order On Yahaya Bello - CSOs Tell EFCC
Forum | 5 days ago

Obey Court Order On Yahaya Bello - CSOs Tell EFCC