"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Thiago Silva urges Carlo Ancelotti to take Brazil job

Forum 1 year ago

Thiago Silva urges Carlo Ancelotti to take Brazil job

Chelsea defender Thiago Silva has become the latest player to back Carlo Ancelotti to take the vacant Brazil job.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b5e72620c67e51e655d87ea31c1961cd.jpg

The Selecao are on the hunt for a new manager after parting ways with Tite at the end of a disappointing 2022 FIFA World Cup campaign in which they fell to Croatia in the quarter-finals.

There has been much speculation that Brazil could appoint a foreign manager for the first time in their history, with big names such as Jose Mourinho and Luis Enrique thrown into the mix.

But the strongest link has been with Ancelotti, who has been tipped to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season.

Several of Ancelotti's former and current Brazilian players have vouched for his suitability, with Silva - who worked with the Italian at AC Milan - the latest to chime in.

"Being honest, I would love it to be him, because of the friendship we have and the understanding. He was my first coach in Europe, at Milan. What he has done throughout his career shows he is ready," Silva said to TJ Sports USA.

"I don't know if I'll be a part of the Brazil team, but I'd love him to accept the offer and make the team play the way he wants football to be played."

Silva's Chelsea trail Ancelotti's Real Madrid 2-0 in their UEFA Champions League quarter-final, with the second leg set to take place at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
VeryDarkMan urges police to release father who shares obscene images of daughter
Forum | 4 days ago

VeryDarkMan urges police to release father who shares obscene images of daughter

Transfer: Fulham boss, Silva confirms Adarabioyo will leave this summer
Forum | 1 week ago

Transfer: Fulham boss, Silva confirms Adarabioyo will leave this summer

Mbappe urges Real Madrid to consider Portuguese midfielder as Modric’s successor
Forum | 1 week ago

Mbappe urges Real Madrid to consider Portuguese midfielder as Modric’s successor

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada