I Miss Tonto Dikeh, Regret Our Quarrel – Bobrisky (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Miss Tonto Dikeh, Regret Our Quarrel – Bobrisky (Video)

Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky has disclosed that he misses his former bestie and actress, Tonto Dikeh after their messy quarrel.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/403b83f85a26b951c550017b7ef8a03f.jpeg
Speaking during a recent podcast, Bobrisky admitted that Tonto was always there for him, even at a time when nobody cared about him.

He also disclosed that they were both impatient and hot-headed people hence the reason for their rift.

In his words:

“I miss Tonto Dikeh so much. Tonto is like my sister. This wasn’t even hard because after we fell out, two to three months later I started missing her.

“I miss the fact that she’s always there for me. She will tell me don’t wear this outfit. Bobby this one will look nice on you. More reason I miss this friendship is you know, before I became famous, she was the only person that was there for me.”

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna
Forum | 1 day ago

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna

Mission: Impossible 8 Cast Adds Severance’s Tramell Tillman
Forum | 3 days ago

Mission: Impossible 8 Cast Adds Severance’s Tramell Tillman

Missing Delta University Student
Forum | 5 days ago

Missing Delta University Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence'

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 6 days ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend