I Am A Hair Freak, I Own 700 Wigs – Bobrisky Brags (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Am A Hair Freak, I Own 700 Wigs – Bobrisky Brags (Video)

Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky has spoken about his obsession with human hair and jewelleries.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a6d55022eb883b6e208f21ea4ec337fb.jpeg
He made this known  while speaking in an interview on Toke Makinwa’s “Toke Moments” podcast.

Bobrisky said that he loves wigs a lot because he feels that that is part of what makes him pretty as a woman.

When asked how many wigs he owns, he said that he owns about 700 wigs.

He added that the man who dates him would have to spend a lot on his looks. He would have to be ready and capable of buying him all the wigs he wants.

Bobrisky also mentioned that he occasionally gives away some of the wigs he has when he feels like being charitable, but most times, he prefers just having them in his beauty closet.

Talking about his love for jewellries, he disclosed that the one he wore for the interview cost millions because they are 18 carats.

He disclosed that he had spent 40 million in six months to buy jewellery.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 1 week ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Bobrisky: A 50k Fine Would Have Been Sufficient For A First-Time Offender Who Struck Plea Bargain - Nigerian Judge, Omole Says
Forum | 1 week ago

Bobrisky: A 50k Fine Would Have Been Sufficient For A First-Time Offender Who Struck Plea Bargain - Nigerian Judge, Omole Says

Correctional Service Assures Protection of Bobrisky in Male Prison
Forum | 1 week ago

Correctional Service Assures Protection of Bobrisky in Male Prison

Bobrisky’s sister hits back at Portable, addresses crossdresser as ‘Aunty mi’
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Bobrisky’s sister hits back at Portable, addresses crossdresser as ‘Aunty mi’