Age Is Not In Number But Bones – Mercy Johnson Speaks

Forum 1 year ago

Age Is Not In Number But Bones – Mercy Johnson Speaks

Mercy Johnson-Okojie, the popular Nigerian actress, has spoken up, disagreeing with the school of thought that ‘age is just a number’.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a9226707df1b74daa1ebbf0bf037d11b.jpeg

She argued age isn’t simply about number but bones.

She explained a person who’s 40 may decide to reduce their age to 20 if they do desire.

While she noted looks may not necessarily give that person away though the fellow’s bone yet remains that of a 40-year-old. 

She stated this in the caption of an Instagram post that her fourth child, Purity and herself in a recreational center engaging in some fun games for kids.

The post reads: “No matter how you reduce your age, age is not in the number ooo na bone e dey…

“Form 20yrs ooo but any day you follow small pikin do race, you go know say 40yrs bone and 20yrs bone difference dey.

Withholding the name of the place, the popular entertainer promised to share as soon as the owners ‘sorted’ her.

“So much fun plus do you believe this park is in lagos? Will share in a bit once dem give me something,” she added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 11 hours ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 2 days ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 2 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals
Forum | 4 days ago

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals