Traders Call For Help After A Young Man 'Ran Mad' At Tejuosho Market In Lagos (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Traders Call For Help After A Young Man 'Ran Mad' At Tejuosho Market In Lagos (Video)

Traders at the popular Tejuosho market in Yaba, Lagos state are seeking assistance from the authorities to come to the aid of a young man who reportedly became 'mentally unstable' inside the market.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2a7d917128e57c76d6977e8fd11873e9.jpeg
In a viral video, the man who had only his boxers on, muttered some words as he laid on the floor with his hands tied behind him.

He couldn't comport himself as he tried to eat a piece of wood that was just by his side. The man who recorded the video appealed to the right authorities to come to the aid of the young man.

However, some social media users have insinuated that he could be a skit.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’