I’ll Be Pressing Your Necks Badly This Year - Adekunle Gold To Haters

Forum 1 year ago

I’ll Be Pressing Your Necks Badly This Year - Adekunle Gold To Haters

Popular Nigerian musician, Adekunle Gold has sent a message to his haters.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ebc2e4a84a0659b0946988244eec7670.jpg

According to the afro-highlife singer, he will show trolls 'pepper' this 2023.

He made this known in a new video making rounds on social media.

Making known his intention for his detractors, the “Party No Dey Stop” singer said: “I just want to announce that this is the year that I’ll be pressing your necks real bad. Get ready!”

This is coming after an ardent fan of Burna Boy on Twitter accused AG Baby of copying his ‘idol’, stating it was getting really obvious and upsetting by the day.

The tweep, Benny claimed not only had Adekunle Gold copied Burna’s style of dressing but also his posture, smile and associating with the ‘Last Last’ singer’s pals.

Benny claimed the ‘Sinner’ singer would soon enough take the ‘copying’ act to the next level at which point he’d start reproducing Burna Boy’s songs.

“The Burna Boy plagiarism is really so obvious and very annoying at this point. Man can’t you just be yourself? Same posture, same glasses, same smile. Wtf?! It’s been going on for a while now and we need to speak on it.

“Now he’s already linking with Odg’s pals. The most annoying part of it all is that he doesn’t acknowledge that he copies Odg in anyway”, he said referring to a recent photo that captured AG Baby posing with Israel Adesanya, Usman Kamaru and others during their celebratory party at a club after Stylebender’s knockout victory over Alex Pereira.

“Y’all really want to say this is a coincidence?! LMAOO, na to go sing Last Last remain for am,” Benny added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 22 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Four People Badly Injured As Nigerians Living In Malaysia Clash
Forum | 6 days ago

Four People Badly Injured As Nigerians Living In Malaysia Clash

Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central
Forum | 1 week ago

Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central