It Wasn't A Joke, I am Separated From My Wife - Basketmouth (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

It Wasn't A Joke, I am Separated From My Wife - Basketmouth (Video)

Comedian, Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth has again stated that he's truly separated from his wife, Elsie. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/df87fd85a99ee4c2815dbada27a9db63.jpg

The comedian had in December 2022 released a statement on social media announcing that he and Elsie were going their separate ways after 12 years of marriage. Some people thought it was a joke, but Basketmouth has now confirmed that they are indeed separated.

In an interview he had in Ghana recently, the dad of four said;

‘’I am seperated right now. People thought it was a joke but it wasn't. Some people were like do you want to promote a show and I was like you definitely do not know my design. I do not bring my personal matter on a public platform but it was something I needed to do and for reasons best known to me. ‘’

He said he and Elsie are ‘’cool'' and that he made the announcement after they had celebrated their 12th wedding anniversary.

Watch the video from his interview below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 4 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 5 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring