Cristiano Ronaldo stole many nights of sleep from me – Sonia Monroy cries out

Forum 1 year ago

Cristiano Ronaldo stole many nights of sleep from me – Sonia Monroy cries out

Spanish actress Sonia Monroy has accused former Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo of having given her many sleepless nights.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bcd2a47c2673bc35d3713002b92fb429.jpg

Monroy, who has now claimed she was infatuated with the Portugal international, said he never reciprocated the love she had for him.

Monroy is a Spanish actress, singer, presenter, and influencer renowned for appearing in several programs for Fox Sports.

The actress, who has over 667k followers on Instagram, explained how she met the football superstar, who has been in a loving relationship with Argentine model Georgina Rodriguez since 2016.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Traffic Robbers Who Attacked DPO, Stole Her Phone And Left Her With Cutlass Injury Arrested In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Traffic Robbers Who Attacked DPO, Stole Her Phone And Left Her With Cutlass Injury Arrested In Lagos

Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid

Stolen Girl: Kate Beckinsale, Scott Eastwood, & More Join Thriller Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Stolen Girl: Kate Beckinsale, Scott Eastwood, & More Join Thriller Movie

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 2 weeks ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan