Age & Net Worth Of Fred Liu

Forum 1 year ago

Age & Net Worth Of Fred Liu

Fred Liu is a Chinese-American social media influencer born in the United States. He is well-known for his TikTok videos.

Many people were drawn to his smooth voice and English ascension. He used to post a lot of funny and POV videos on TikTok.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e113fce24ed28cffaeb11ddace9f95f8.jpg

Freddie Liu Family, Girlfriend & Relationships

Freddie Liu’s father’s name is Mr. Liu who is a businessman by profession and his mother’s name is Mrs. Liu who is a housewife.

Freddie Liu’s marital status is unmarried. He is not in a relationship. Currently, he is single because he is now focused on his job and making a career. There is no insight into any of his past relationships.

Freddie Liu Physical Appearance

Freddie Liu is a young good-looking, smart, and handsome boy with a charming and dashing personality. He owns a strong and attractive physique with impressive body measurements and a normal body type.

He is about 5 feet 8 inches in height and his body weight is around 53 kg. He has short and stylish dark blonde color hair and also has blistering light brown color beautiful and mesmerizing eyes.

Freddie Liu Career

Freddie Liu started his career as TikToker and launched his account on the TikTok application. He mainly uploads lip-sync videos, comedy videos, POV content videos, and creative and fun videos on his TikTok account which gained huge popularity and appreciation from his followers. He is one of the most popular guys on social media. Freddie’s oldest TikTok video was captioned as “Omg you look like_” “are you RiceGum???” got famous.

Ever since he became famous on TikTok, his success hasn’t stopped. After that, he spread out his reach to other social media platforms like YouTube and Instagram and has amassed a decent fan following there as well. He is also popular on Instagram for posting photos with inspirational captions and reels on his Instagram account.

He launched his YouTube channel on 4 July 2012. He uploaded many videos as q&a, I moved to LA, productive summer day of a college student, A Crazy Weekend In LA, Goodbye Los Angeles, A Late Senior Prom Vlog, STRANDED IN NYC, COLLEGE MOVE IN DAY | Northwestern University, the first day of college (since COVID-19) at northwestern university, how I’m surviving college midterms | in-person class & on-campus, how I got into Northwestern, I tried speaking Chinese for a day (disappointing lol), Answering Your Assumptions About Me, Getting My Life Together In College, confronting my friend over a girl (ft. Joma), I auditioned to be a k-pop idol, kinda lol (jyp, sm, bh, belift), Celebrating My 20th Birthday and many more.

Freddie Liu Net Worth

As of 2023, Freddie Liu’s net worth is $1.5 million. He majorly earns through his various social media accounts and several other business ventures.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Career & Net Worth Of Sam Thompson
Forum | 1 day ago

Career & Net Worth Of Sam Thompson

Career & Net Worth Of Angie King
Forum | 1 day ago

Career & Net Worth Of Angie King

Career & Net Worth Of Peju Ogunmola
Forum | 1 day ago

Career & Net Worth Of Peju Ogunmola