Photo: How Nollywood Legendary Actor Solomon Akiyesi Hospitalized

Forum 8 years ago

Photo: How Nollywood Legendary Actor Solomon Akiyesi Hospitalized

Nollywood actor, Solomon Akiyesi, pictured receiving treatment at a hospital. He shared the photo above on facebook, while thanking Godfor surviving the undisclosed condition. He wrote;

Again HE just confirmed His love for me and His willingness to see I survive and hold my own in the land of the living. He just dragged me out of the belly of the giant fish and whispered in my ear: ” they will rise against you a hundred fold…
I did not say they wont…but you will defeat and survive them all a million fold and they won’t see your back. Because you, solomon, are my beloved” and so I survived this again!! I return all glory and adoration to the one who said I will not die.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 13 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment
Forum | 2 days ago

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment