UCL: Malouda tells Mudryk to emulate Real Madrid winger

Forum 1 year ago

UCL: Malouda tells Mudryk to emulate Real Madrid winger

Former Chelsea player, Florent Malouda, has urged Mykhailo Mudryk to emulate Real Madrid winger Vinicius Jr in order for him to become a Blues icon.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/41822fb2ef905fd218d36cfa669420e5.png

Malouda spoke ahead of Chelsea’s UEFA Champions League quarter-final first-leg tie with Real Madrid on Wednesday night.

Speaking to ICE 36, Malouda said: “He [Mudryk] is very talented. When he made his debut, he looked so impressive when he came on [against Liverpool].

“My message would be, you have chosen the challenge of playing for Chelsea, which is a massive club, but look at the example of Vinicius Jr.

“I think that’s a good comparison to make and also the right example for him to follow.”

Mudryk is yet to score a goal for Chelsea since his arrival at Stamford Bridge in January.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Former Super Eagles winger announces retirement from football
Forum | 1 hour ago

Former Super Eagles winger announces retirement from football

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make

UCL: They’ve dangerous players – Ferdinand predicts winner of Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: They’ve dangerous players – Ferdinand predicts winner of Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

UCL: Didn’t do enough – Mbappe takes blame for PSG’s defeat to Dortmund
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: Didn’t do enough – Mbappe takes blame for PSG’s defeat to Dortmund