Mbadinuju’s Death A Great Loss To Nigeria – Gov Yahaya Bello

Forum 1 year ago

Mbadinuju’s Death A Great Loss To Nigeria – Gov Yahaya Bello

Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello is mourning the demise of former Anambra Governor, Chinwoke Mbadinuju.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4373d4548047bcff95099259db80916c.jpeg

Bello described his demise as a great loss to Nigeria, stating that his contributions to Anambra will always be prominent.

In a condolence message to the Government and People of Anambra, family and friends of the deceased, issued in Lokoja by his Chief Press Secretary, Onogwu Muhammed, the governor expressed shock over the death.

“I am deeply humbled and saddened by the news of the death of former Governor of Anambra, His Excellency Chinwoke Mbadinuju.

“His death is a great loss to us all, and his contributions to Anambra in particular where he served as governor between 1999 and 2003 and Nigeria in general will always remain prominent.

“I hereby offer my sincere condolences to the people of Anambra, family, friends and associates of deceased and pray that the Almighty God grants them the strength and comfort to weather the difficult period.”

The governor said that he shared in their grief, and offered his sincere condolences them and prayed Almighty God to grant them the strength and comfort to weather the difficult period.

Bello also described Mbadinuju, who was also former editor of Times International and Associate Professor of Politics and African Studies at the State University of New York, as a “visionary” leader.

According to him, the late Mbadinuju, while as Governor, had a clear understanding of the challenges facing his state and painstakingly designed programs and policies that prioritized the security of his people while providing a level playing field for all Anambra citizens.

He expressed confidence that the late governor would always be remembered for his sacrifices, contributions and the remarkable impact that he had on the people of the state.

“As we mourn the passing of our senior colleague and elder brother, we must also celebrate his life, pay tribute to his good works, and pledge to emulate his ideals.

“Please accept my heartfelt condolences, and may the soul of the former Governor rest in peace with the Almighty God, ”
 he prayed.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo
Forum | 3 hours ago

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo

Follow Due Process in Prosecuting Yahaya Bello – Actor Segun Arinze urges EFCC
Forum | 10 hours ago

Follow Due Process in Prosecuting Yahaya Bello – Actor Segun Arinze urges EFCC

The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims
Forum | 11 hours ago

The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims

Missing UniAbuja Female Student Burnt To Death In Auto Crash – Family
Forum | 11 hours ago

Missing UniAbuja Female Student Burnt To Death In Auto Crash – Family