British Footballer, Jay Hart Dismissed From Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match

Forum 8 years ago

British Footballer, Jay Hart Dismissed From Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match

British footballer Jay Hart, 24, was kicked out of his team, cl!theroe FC, after he was filmed having sex with a willing female fan he met during a football match.

Jay, who wasn't playing, was approached by the female fan. And after chatting for a few minutes, Jay, who has a girlfriend, took the lady to the manager dugout, pulled down his pants and started having sex with her. Another fan caught the action on a cell phone.

When the video went viral on social media, He was fired by his club. Club chairwoman Anne Barker told the media; “Jay Hart has been dismissed from the club. I can't have somebody wearing the cl!theroe FC tracksuit bringing us down. It has brought the club into disrepute and it's not proper for him to scupper our reputation.
I expect our players to act professionally. We expect a certain level of behaviour and discipline.
And that wasn’t it.". Read Jay's apology after the cut...
[ads4]

Jay later apologized to his fans, his club and girlfriend and blamed his behaviour on alcohol
"All I want say is that I regret doing what I did. I was drunk, I'd had more than a few drinks, and I want to say I'm sorry to my family and everyone involved at cl!theroe. I regret that I did it, not that I got caught. I've spoken and tried to sort things out with Bryony (his girlfriend)
“Everyone in the world knows about it, I just want to get my apology out there. I haven't seen the girl since, I don't have a clue who she is, don't have a clue.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne
Forum | 2 days ago

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 6 days ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 6 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence