I Was Expelled From University In My 3rd year – BBTitans Yvonne

Forum 1 year ago

I Was Expelled From University In My 3rd year – BBTitans Yvonne

BBTitans housemate, Yvonne Godswill has disclosed that she was expelled from the university in her third year.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5de7d45909b4ce31dc2a7100afd077ed.jpeg
She said after her rustication she had to rewrite JAMB and apply for another university to start all over again.

The TV Reality star was featured in a recent interview with media personality, Hero Daniels.

She said, 
“I was involved in a fight. It was a messy situation. And I was in my third year. Not like it was an academic issue so you can imagine that kind of clumsy stup*d thing that will get you kicked out of school.

“My mom was so mad at me. She just like ‘You’ve joined bad gang.’ It was crazy! I did deliverance [in the church] because she thought something was wrong with me.

“Just my dad understood. You know lion no dey born goat. He was like ‘What’s your plan?’. I was like ‘I want to go back to school’. He was like ‘okay’. I had to write JAMB because I was rusticated. So, I had to like start all over again.”

She said by the time she got admitted into the new school, her coursemates at her former school already graduated.

“By the time I got into year one, my mates [at my former school] had graduated. I was sad. I was depressed. I was so bad that the next school I got to I couldn’t really bond with people because I felt like I was the mama of the class. I’m like three to four years older than the people in my class.”

Yvonne added that she would have bought a certificate but she wanted to experience school life.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Clifford University Post UTME 2024: Eligibility and Registration Details
Forum | 22 hours ago

Clifford University Post UTME 2024: Eligibility and Registration Details

Emmanuel Alayande University of Education 1st matriculation ceremony
Forum | 22 hours ago

Emmanuel Alayande University of Education 1st matriculation ceremony

Fed University of Allied Health Sciences, Enough notice of resumption, 2023/2024
Forum | 2 days ago

Fed University of Allied Health Sciences, Enough notice of resumption, 2023/2024

Muhammad kamalud-deen University Ilorin announces maiden matriculation ceremony
Forum | 2 days ago

Muhammad kamalud-deen University Ilorin announces maiden matriculation ceremony