Nollywood Actress, Biola Bayo Welcomes Son Through Surrogate After Failed IVF

Forum 1 year ago

Nollywood Actress, Biola Bayo Welcomes Son Through Surrogate After Failed IVF

Popular Nigerian actress, Abiola Ayomide Adebayo and her husband have welcomed their first child.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b8772b245ddba8a4144c5320eb293113.jpeg
The actress took to Instagram to share the good news.

She  expressed gratitude to God for welcoming a son after one failed IVF, 3 cancelled surrogate attempts, and finally welcoming a baby boy via a surrogate mother.

Sharing photo of her new born (his feet), the actress thanked her God and wrote;

After one failed IVF, One cancelled surrogate circle.

After three failed surrogate attempts in two years, God has finally blessed my husband and I with a great son through our surrogate mom.

Through it all, God has been so good to us and we’re grateful for this great testimony. Thank you, Abba Father.

God bless our doctors, God bless our surrogate mom.

It’s a new dawn! Welcome to the world Baby “TA”

Watch out for my “SURROGATE JOURNEY” I’ll be glad to share my story to encourage all the TTC parents out there.

May God answer your prayers and bless you with good children from the thrown of Grace and mercy.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/947fb76f71b687ba0205d5c11a454ed5.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues