Nigeria Experiencing Dreadful Days — Pastor Enenche

Forum 1 year ago

Nigeria Experiencing Dreadful Days — Pastor Enenche

The General Overseer of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, DIGC, Pastor Paul Enenche has stated that the country is not where it ought to be.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ce0c8ceefd49ee3fc00ad14948f48710.jpeg

According to him, the current happenings in Nigeria, indicate that the country is currently experiencing a dreadful phase.

He said that anyone who believes the country is in its best days is either demon-possessed, a pathological liar, or demented and should not be taken seriously.

Enenche said this during the Easter Sunday celebration at the church’s headquarters, Glory Dome, during the weekend, in Abuja.

According to him, “anybody who tells you now that this country is where it should be and what it should be is a pathological hypocritical liar or a demonized demented mad devil.

“Only those kinds of people will see evil and call it good. Will see disaster and call it progress.”

He, therefore, called for prayers from congregants, stressing that the country must regain its lost glory soon.

Recall that a group had on February 28 made a call for the arrest of Pastor Enenche over what it described as an inciting comment by the Dunamis pastor, but the call was massively watered down after a series of groups counter-reacted.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi
Forum | 9 hours ago

Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 14 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 14 hours ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu

I’m Only GOAT in Nigeria – Davido
Forum | 15 hours ago

I’m Only GOAT in Nigeria – Davido