Net Worth Of Kash Doll

Forum 1 year ago

Net Worth Of Kash Doll

Kash Doll is a well-known rapper from the United States. Kash Doll is well-known throughout the world for her singles “For Everybody” and “Ice Me Out.” She is currently signed to the record label Republic Reports.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/020c0e4851f4e248ee93604d288c3d7a.jpg

Kash Doll Family, Boyfriend & Relationships

Kash Doll’s father’s name is Mr. Knight who is a Businessman by profession and her mother’s name is Mrs. Knight who is a homemaker.

She also has six siblings. Their name is not known.

Kash Doll’s marital status is unmarried. Currently, she is dating Tracy T who is a Rapper by profession.

Her Son’s name is Kashton Prophet Richardson.

Aside from Tracy T, she is also been in a relationship with French Montana, Big Shawn, Tory Lanez, Trouble, and Pardison Fontaine.

Kash Doll Physical Appearance

Kash Doll is a hot and beautiful Rapper in the American film and music industry. She is known for her attractive and mind-blowing personality. She has a cute smile, wonderfully adorable looks, and very impressive body measurements.

She owns a hot figure with her figure measurements measuring 36-24-36 inches approximately. She is 5 feet and 5 inches in height and her body weight is around 55 kg. She has beautiful and long wonderful blonde hair and also has beautifully mesmerizing black color eyes.

Kash Doll Career

Kash Doll started her career as a stripper. In the year 2015, as a lead artist, she sang the singles titled His & Hers.

In the year 2016, as a lead artist, she sang the singles titled Run Me My Money and Accurate. In the year 2017, as a lead artist, she sang the singles titled For Everybody, Serious, and Dancin.

Kash Doll Net Worth

As of 2023, Kash Doll’s net worth is $4 million. She started getting fame after the release of her singles titled “For Everybody” in the year 2017 and “Ice Me Out” in the year 2018.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount
Forum | 3 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount

Net Worth Of Jean-Philippe Mateta
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Jean-Philippe Mateta

Career & Net Worth Of Sam Thompson
Forum | 4 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Sam Thompson