"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Maikaba faults early goal for Rangers’ draw against Sunshine Stars

Forum 1 year ago

Maikaba faults early goal for Rangers’ draw against Sunshine Stars

Rangers head coach, Abdul Maikaba said the early goal conceded by his side demoralised his players in the 1-1 draw against Sunshine Stars.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d27c6261ceb68e7cd66cb1a4f08aa186.jpg

Yusuf Ibrahim scored for Sunshine Stars in the opening minutes before Chidiebere Nwobodo restored parity to end the game in a draw at the Akure Sports Complex.

Maikaba praised the determination of his players as he assured of a better ending to the season.

“I actually came here to win but the early goal conceded demoralized the boys,” he said during the post match interview

“But the determination was there in the boys which gave us the equalizer and had more opportunity to go ahead early in the second half, but was missed. I think it was a fair result for both sides as we keep working to ensure we end the season well,” he added.

Rangers remain in seventh position on the Group B table.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Iwobi sets sights on breaking personal goal record
Forum | 4 hours ago

EPL: Iwobi sets sights on breaking personal goal record

Agatha All Along: Stars Praise MCU Show’s Minimal CGI & Immersive Sets
Forum | 21 hours ago

Agatha All Along: Stars Praise MCU Show’s Minimal CGI & Immersive Sets

EPL: Title won’t be decided on goal difference after Man City’s win at Tottenham
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Title won’t be decided on goal difference after Man City’s win at Tottenham

Cross Teaser Trailer: Aldis Hodge Stars in Prime Video Detective Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Cross Teaser Trailer: Aldis Hodge Stars in Prime Video Detective Series