Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto

Forum 1 year ago

Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto

Two young Nigerian men have been killed by bandits even after the bandits collected N2m ransom in Sokoto State. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4cdc3a805a729c0b03602763f51b995b.jpeg

It was gathered that the victims, Ibrahim Abubakar Rabah, a POS operator and graduate of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto, was abducted alongside two others, Mustapha Muhammad Rabah and Ummaru Ahmad, over a month ago in Rabah Local Government Area of the state. 

Friends and family members who confirmed the incident on Facebook, said the bandits killed Ibrahim and Mustapha, after payment of N2m ransom. 

Also confirming the incident on Saturday, April 8, one Usama Lawal Rabah, said that Ummaru, was shot by the bandits but survived and is currently receiving treatment in Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto. 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 5 days ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 5 days ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 5 days ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 5 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo