“Why I blocked my bestfriend Anita Joseph” Uche Ogbodo spills as she tackles Nkechi Blessing, others

Forum 1 year ago

“Why I blocked my bestfriend Anita Joseph” Uche Ogbodo spills as she tackles Nkechi Blessing, others

Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has revealed why she blocked her now former best friend, Anita Joseph.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7771de84bf4240c38ee4fbb96f8a00f0.jpg

While engaging in a face-off with her colleague, Nkechi Blessing, Uche Ogbodo stated that she blocked Anita because she betrayed her.

Uche had shared a list of the celebrities she had blocked and Anita Joseph was one of them.

Reacting, Nkechi Blessing had questioned if their fight was worth it, especially when they’d been together for years.

She noted how one’s friends can’t always support them.

“But is this issue worth your years of friendship? Your friends cannot always support your opinion sha oooo…. Toh!!!”.

Replying her, Uche Ogbodo stated that Anita Joseph should have thought twice about their years of friendship before pitching a tent with her enemy to ridicule her.

“That years of friendship should think twice before joining enemy camp just to ridicule your years of friendship.

She added, “Life goes on Asa”.

Actress, Adaora Ukoh wished everyone who Uche Ogbodo had blocked a happy Easter.

“Eweeeee happy blocking Easter to all dem blockers”.

Susan Peters had urged her to calm down.

“Be calming down ooo”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6f8c1201cb6744a4790d222d3b37a07c.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Joseph Quinn: Gladiator 2 Filming Was ‘A Little Scary’
Forum | 3 days ago

Joseph Quinn: Gladiator 2 Filming Was ‘A Little Scary’

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Uche Ogbodo Defends Adanma Luke
Forum | 6 days ago

Uche Ogbodo Defends Adanma Luke