“How I almost passed out on set” Bimbo Ademoye recounts her scary moment filming Gangs of Lagos (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

“How I almost passed out on set” Bimbo Ademoye recounts her scary moment filming Gangs of Lagos (Video)

Nollywood actress, Bimbo Ademoye has revealed her fears as she recounted her scary moment while filming Gangs of Lagos.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/22a090012bf33e7c3258c4db4e242b45.jpg

Taking to her Instagram page to share BTS (Behind the scenes) from the movie, Bimbo Ademoye revealed that two scenes nearly made her pass out.

She disclosed that she is afraid of heights, but had to film at the topmost top of one of the highest buildings in Isale Eko, which made her question her existence.

Also, she had to scream out her lungs in one of the scenes which made her lose her voice for 5 days.

“Two scenes that nearly made me pass out. I’m so scared of heights and we had to film at the topmost top of one of the highest buildings in Isale Eko. So the first slide is exactly how I felt. I questioned my existence that day.

Slide 2: After 3 takes and screaming out my lungs out. I lost my voice for like 5 days……..”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Gospel Singer, Buchi Recounts Near-Death Experience
Forum | 1 day ago

Gospel Singer, Buchi Recounts Near-Death Experience

Fake Alcohol Producer Arrested In Delta And Recounts How He Makes The Fake Drinks
Forum | 1 day ago

Fake Alcohol Producer Arrested In Delta And Recounts How He Makes The Fake Drinks

FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture
Forum | 3 days ago

FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 3 days ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says