JUST IN: Kano billionaire, Aminu Dantata, loses wife

Forum 1 year ago

JUST IN: Kano billionaire, Aminu Dantata, loses wife

Hajiya Rabi Aminu Dantata, the wife of renowned Nigerian business mogul and elder statesman, Aminu Dantata, has passed away at a hospital in Jeddah, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

The news of her demise was confirmed by her grandson, Sanusi Dantata, on Saturday on his verified Twitter account.

“Please pray for our mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, Haj. Rabi, wife of Alhaji Aminu Dantata, who died yesterday after a protracted illness!

“May Allah forgive her, accept her good deeds, and grant her the highest rank in Paradise, Ameen!

“Innalillahi Wa Inna Ilaihirrajiuun!,” he tweeted.

Mama Rabi, as she was popularly known, battled a prolonged illness before passing away in her late 70s.

She was the second wife of Aminu Dantata and left behind her husband and six children, as well as numerous grandchildren.

Tajjuddeen Dantata, one of her children, is a well-known figure in Nigeria’s business community.

The family has requested prayers for the deceased and has asked Allah to forgive her, accept her good deeds, and grant her the highest rank in paradise.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 4 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament