"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Olamide And Don Jazzy Have Both Apologized To Me, Says Headies Boss, Ayo Animashaun

Forum 8 years ago

Olamide And Don Jazzy Have Both Apologized To Me, Says Headies Boss, Ayo Animashaun

Executive producer of The Headies Awards and founder of Hip Tv, Ayo Animashaun while speaking recently about the controversy that played out at this year’s Headies confirmed that both Olamide and Don Jazzy have called him to apologize for their behaviour at the show.

“Olamide is like a son to me. What he did was to the Headies and not to me but he has apologised to me personally. He knows the right thing to do because The Headies is a platform that has celebrated a lot of artistes including him. He and Don Jazzy apologised to me the next day. As the executive producer of the award, I do not act unilaterally, I have a board and we have a disciplinary team and very soon, they will come up with a statement on how to handle the whole issue. We would make it public.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Police clears air, says VeryDarkMan was invited, not arrested
Forum | 1 day ago

Police clears air, says VeryDarkMan was invited, not arrested

Tolanibaj reveals how Wizkid’s fans sent her death threats for defending Don Jazzy
Forum | 1 day ago

Tolanibaj reveals how Wizkid’s fans sent her death threats for defending Don Jazzy

Don’t make Buhari’s mistake in appointments – Shehu Sani to Tinubu
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t make Buhari’s mistake in appointments – Shehu Sani to Tinubu

Olamide replies critic who questioned why he has no Afrobeat achievement
Forum | 2 days ago

Olamide replies critic who questioned why he has no Afrobeat achievement