“Grace wey nor dey disgrace”, Wumi Toriola throws shades hours after Nigerians mock Toyin Abraham

Forum 1 year ago

“Grace wey nor dey disgrace”, Wumi Toriola throws shades hours after Nigerians mock Toyin Abraham

Nollywood actress Wumi Toriola has shared a video on her Instagram page, shading her haters with a song recently released by Portable.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9fe584e1728526145539032644509eb9.jpg

Wumi Toriola shared the video of herself vibing to Portable’s song that spoke about his time with the police and how grace worked for him.

The mother of one captioned her video with shading words, “Grace wey nor dey disgrace.”

Wumi Toriola’s post trails the mocking reactions of Nigerians to Toyin Abraham over a role she acted in the Gangs of Lagos.

An online video captured Toyin Abraham in the movie, lamenting the 20 years of struggle of Lagosians under the leadership of a particular party in the state.

The actress angrily called out the government for not fulfilling their responsibilities for their state while they take their children overseas for safety.

Toyin Abraham claimed the government in power kept transferring public funds into their personal account and used the children masses to enhance their evil motives.

The movie, which was reportedly shot some years back, got many talking about the role of Toyin Abraham, which is tagged ‘double standard’ to her support of the party.

Toyin Abraham had publicly declared her love for the ruling All Progressives Congress in Lagos State to emerge winner at the 2023 polls.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d0f95308224fff346c06f778a4cf1d11.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 1 day ago

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment
Forum | 1 week ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders
Forum | 1 week ago

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders