My Mother Endured A Lot In Her Marriage – Uche Maduagwu

Forum 1 year ago

My Mother Endured A Lot In Her Marriage – Uche Maduagwu

Self-acclaimed Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has disclosed that his mother endured a lot in her marriage and could not walk away.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/67f1d24badbfd27945d2840f08f762d8.jpeg
According to him, the African culture has deteriorated a lot of women in marriages because it is believed that they must endure irrespective of the pain it's bringing them.

He mentioned that one major act preached by many is the at of tolerance in marriage.

He stated that this particular act is preached more to women than to men. According to him, it’s one of the biggest problem in the African culture which should be objected.

He cited his mother as an example of women who went through in the marriages because she had to put up with many things.

In his words…

“Dear Ladies, #MARRIAGE is not an ENDURANCE union, but an #ENJOYMENT one, don’t settle for LESS. There is something wrong with some of our #African culture, for example, TOLERANCE in Marriage is often preached more to women than men, why? Both in #Churches and Mosques, they tell women to always ENDURE inside Marriages, to me, this is our biggest problem, women are not object for Endurance #Decoration in Marriages, if you are not Enjoying that Marriage, dear Ladies, kindly walk out, don’t Endure another Man’s IRRESPONSIBILITY. My #Mum went through a lot in her Marriage because of Endurance, if it not working, it not working, move out. Happy Easter”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b54905a2d944bfd10b26f6bb2f78c1d4.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Uche Ogbodo Defends Adanma Luke
Forum | 6 days ago

Uche Ogbodo Defends Adanma Luke