Again, Armed Herders Attack Benue IDPs Camp, Kill 43, Injure Many

Forum 1 year ago

Again, Armed Herders Attack Benue IDPs Camp, Kill 43, Injure Many

As many as 43 Internally Displaced Persons, IDPs, are feared to have been killed in Benue State.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/33e78efa4d05829c30f11db5c2cedf3c.jpeg

They are feared dead in a late-night attack on LGEA Primary School Mgban, in Nyiev Council Ward of Guma, Local Government Area, LGA, of Benue state by suspected armed herdsmen.

Though details of the incident are still sketchy Vanguard gathered that the Primary School which houses IDPs was attacked at about 10 pm on Good Friday by the marauders.

The source hinted that among the 43 corpses so far recovered from the scene of the attack were those of pregnant women and children while scores sustained severe injuries and many were still missing.

The attack came a few days after a similar attack in Umogidi village, Enetekpa Adoka district of Otukpo LGA claimed 52 lives.

Details later...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 1 day ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara
Forum | 1 day ago

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara

Summer Camp Trailer: Diane Keaton, Kathy Bates & Alfre Woodard Lead Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Summer Camp Trailer: Diane Keaton, Kathy Bates & Alfre Woodard Lead Comedy Movie