I was not your course mate, you became bitter after I refused to marry you – man accused of rape replies (Photos)

Forum 4 years ago

I was not your course mate, you became bitter after I refused to marry you – man accused of rape replies (Photos)

The rape allegations made by a lady on Social media simply identified as Anita has got a twist to it after the accused, Emeka Gabriel Oboh reacted to her claims. Anita called out Emeka for raping her while they were course mates in the University and she lost her virginity in the process. Catch up below

As reported by Waploaded Yeasterday, that Virgin Anita accuses one Emeka of Rape (See twitter thread)

The accused young man has refuted all the claims made by Anita and has decided to get his lawyers involved. Our sources gathered that Emeka and Anita (Ada) were lovers in 2010 but the relationship ended on the grounds of cheating.

From a screenshot sent to us anonymously, we gathered that Emeka texted Ada right after she called him out and revealed more details on how he was madly in love with her but she decided accuse him of rape because he refused to marry her. Read below

Anita claimed that Emeka was just her course mate but it turns out that they were lovers, that alone makes the story questionable, she did not disclose the year it happened and what was in the tweets she deleted off her long thread? All attempt to reach out to Ada has come to no avail but we will bring you more updates as they unfold

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: They didn’t follow instructions – Ten Hag slams five Man Utd players
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: They didn’t follow instructions – Ten Hag slams five Man Utd players

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make

EPL: Ian Wright slams Carragher for disrespecting Man United midfielder
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Ian Wright slams Carragher for disrespecting Man United midfielder

$87m theft: Court grants accused modified bail conditions
Forum | 2 days ago

$87m theft: Court grants accused modified bail conditions