"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

EPL: I like how they play – Andy Carroll tells Rice club to join

Forum 1 year ago

EPL: I like how they play – Andy Carroll tells Rice club to join

West United midfielder, Declan Rice has been told to join Arsenal and snub the other top Premier League clubs queuing up for his signature.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/24ca90c9be457dc1dbf3abf9e1ec514f.png

Andy Carroll, a former Liverpool star, wants the England international to join the Premier League leaders.

Rice has been heavily linked with a move outside the London Stadium with the likes of Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal interested.

Arsenal wants to bring in another midfielder in the summer after failing to land Moises Caicedo in January.

“He is a great guy and a great player. We all know he needs to go to a top club. I can’t see him going outside of England, but he should go to a top-three or top-two club.

“I’d like to see Declan at Arsenal, to be honest – I’m not an Arsenal fan, but I like the way they’re playing at the moment.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Andrew Garfield to Join Julia Roberts in Luca Guadagnino Thriller ‘After the Hunt’
Forum | 1 day ago

Andrew Garfield to Join Julia Roberts in Luca Guadagnino Thriller ‘After the Hunt’

August Diehl, Andrea Riseborough to Play Shostakovichs in ‘The Noise of Time’
Forum | 1 day ago

August Diehl, Andrea Riseborough to Play Shostakovichs in ‘The Noise of Time’

EPL: Gary Neville picks one match that will decide title winners
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Gary Neville picks one match that will decide title winners

EPL: It’s difficult to win four titles, Mourinho, Wenger didn’t do it – Guardiola
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s difficult to win four titles, Mourinho, Wenger didn’t do it – Guardiola