“I hope you bask in the glory of what you did” Tonto Dikeh shades Governor Wike and co

Forum 1 year ago

“I hope you bask in the glory of what you did” Tonto Dikeh shades Governor Wike and co

Nollywood actress and politician, Tonto Dikeh has thrown shade at the governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c390fa3c8d28ea64be3f0606a7134aac.jpg

In the spirit of Easter, Tonto Dikeh called out backstabbers, snitches, and betrayals as she noted how this was their week.

Today being the day Jesus Christ died, Tonto Dikeh hoped the aforementioned bask in the glory of what they did to Jesus Christ and are still doing today.

Dedicating the week to them, she celebrated them as she noted how if they can do that to Jesus, they can also do the same to her.

In her caption, Tonto Dikeh sent Easter greetings to Governor Wike and his cohort.

“Hello backstabbers, snitches, and betrayals, this is your week. I hope you bask in the glory of what you did to the Lord Jesus Christ and what you are doing to us today. It’s your week. I celebrate you, una do am to Jesus who I be”.

“Happy Easter Governor Wike and Co”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7b29e471751fede891d3f39c31fe0b36.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 3 days ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live
Forum | 3 days ago

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 4 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna