The Ones You Never Expect Are The Ones Who Cut You By The Throat - Uche Ogbodo Slams Anita Joseph, Others

Forum 1 year ago

The Ones You Never Expect Are The Ones Who Cut You By The Throat - Uche Ogbodo Slams Anita Joseph, Others

Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has lashed out at Anita Joseph and others who slammed her for supporting a lady who falsely accused a male friend of trying to r3pe her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7a572388ada8af228d6a24aac79773b9.jpg

In an Instagram post, Ogbodo lashed out at those calling her names for supporting the lady and defending evil.

In an earlier post, Ogbodo had claimed that the guy is vindictive and a bloody blackmailer.

Uche noted how she has seen life enough to know that he isn’t a saint.

Following her outburst, fans and other celebrities attacked her for siding with evil.

Reacting, she wrote:

“Uche Ogbodo sabi support Evil yen yen yen! That is why most of you don’t have good friends cos when you see good you call it bad! Like I said I no dey run go follow popular demand cos I want people to praise me Haaa!! Never! Let me be Evil in your eyes but be good in the eyes of God. I repeat that Guy is a Vindictive fellow! And a bloody damn chauvinistic blackmailer! I have seen life enough to know how these things play out.

The amount of fake friendship and fake love in this world is alarming! Don’t be shocked! The ones you never expect are usually the ones that cut by the throat”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a1690d05cb61a778eba3d2cf6d0af86d.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lizard Don Mad Again - Peruzzi Slams Wizkid For Shading Davido
Forum | 2 days ago

Lizard Don Mad Again - Peruzzi Slams Wizkid For Shading Davido

Kizz Daniel Slams Troll Who Advised Him To Tread Carefully Around Wizkid
Forum | 2 days ago

Kizz Daniel Slams Troll Who Advised Him To Tread Carefully Around Wizkid

Court Slams N30million Damages Against Linda Ikeji
Forum | 2 days ago

Court Slams N30million Damages Against Linda Ikeji