Anita Joseph Slams Uche Ogbodo For Supporting Lady Who Falsely Accused Male Friend of R3pe

Forum 1 year ago

Anita Joseph Slams Uche Ogbodo For Supporting Lady Who Falsely Accused Male Friend of R3pe

Nollywood actresses, Anita Joseph has disagreed with her friend Uche Ogbodo after she supported a lady that falsely accused a male friend of r3pe.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6508c98fbcaf8c85e9ef29f54e698dcd.png

Ogbodo had sided with the lady and called the male friend a manipulator.

Recall that Richard Osita had some days ago, raise an alarm detailing how a lady, Bella Nwoko falsely accused him of r3ping her because she didn't want to pay back a loan he had given her.

He said that after the false accusation, she later apologized.

The man berated the Nigerian Police for not taking action after he laid a complaint about the incident.

After coming across the story, Ogbodo lambasted the man, accusing him of holding grudge and trying to manipulate the situation to his favour.

However, Nigerians and other celebrities didn't take kindly to Ogbodo's post as they lambasted her for siding with evil.

Following this, Uche Ogbodo shared a video to address her colleagues who attacked her for thrashing the accused guy online.

The actress claimed Osita did not present any evidence to support his claims and he is only ranting online for attention.

The video did not however sit well with her friend, Anita Joseph who insisted that the lady was wrong and should be punished for her threats.

The following argument occurred between the two friends.

Anita Joseph: “What she did was very, very wrong please, she should be jailed. She messed up big time which kind yeye play is that? Accusing someone of R*pe . She’s lucky the guy is not my brother Alukalu’ime ya Shallom Apology, my bum.”

Uche Ogbodo: “@realanitajoseph which kain Be jailed! Be jailed for not accusing or accusing! Abeg be fair in your judgment Biko. E no serious like that.”

Anita Joseph: “@ucheogbodo e Dey very serious, please stop saying this Uche stop it, she needs to be taught a lesson.”

Uche Ogbodo: “@realanitajoseph I will not stop! U sef stop encouraging evil. There is no case here! Where is the evidence?”

Anita Joseph: “@ucheogbodo, you’re the one encouraging evil madam, you’re telling the guy to calm down how Dare you. You sef SMH.”

Uche Ogbodo: “realanitajoseph nah u sabi ! I wonder the evil her I’m supporting! Do u even know about this issue. U just Dey type! Arrest is good for someone who accuses someone else of r3pe, even persecution sef. But not in the situation of careless utterances and the person apologized! Where is your humanity? She no deserve Jail atall so leave that thing.”

Anita Joseph: “@ucheogbodo oh please you that know the beginning to the end of the issue, lv seen how you judged na,it is all shades of wrong on all sides uche, kpo ihe ojo ihe ojo ,ask your self where is your conscience & rest Abegili.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 2 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute