Nigerian Man Lands In Hot Soup In Abuja After Allegedly Swindling Commercial S*x Worker

Forum 1 year ago

Nigerian Man Lands In Hot Soup In Abuja After Allegedly Swindling Commercial S*x Worker

Victor Emeka, a 30-year-old Nigerian man, has been remanded.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cbe706b7c8e58347ed49281cd806c4d3.jpg

A Dei-Dei Grade I Area Court, Abuja, on Thursday ordered that he be remanded in a correctional centre for allegedly swindling a commercial s*x worker.

The police charged Emeka of Mpape, Abuja, with criminal breach of trust and theft which he pleaded not guilty.

The judge, Mr Saminu Suleiman, ordered that the defendant be taken to Suleja correctional centre until May 5, when the facts of the case would be reviewed.

Earlier, the Prosecution Counsel, Mr Chinedu Ogada, told the court that the complainant, Sandra Orogbo of White House Hotel, Abuja, reported the case at the Zuba Police Station on March 17.

Ogada alleged that the defendant went to the hotel and patronised the complainant with a promise to pay her N2,000 for her services on March 16.

He added that after the complainant rendered her service to the defendant, he refused to pay her.

Ogada said the defendant further deceived the complainant to Suleja, collected her cell phone valued at N60,000 and ran away.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 2 days ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car