Armed Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Benue Village, Kill LGA Chairman’s Son, Relatives, Many Others

Forum 1 year ago

Armed Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Benue Village, Kill LGA Chairman’s Son, Relatives, Many Others

Many have been killed in Benue state after armed herdmen attacked Umogidi village of Entekpa-Adoka district in Otukpo Local Government Area of the state.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2c245ed98c838dbe553d345b48a39d5b.jpg

It was alleged that the massacre left 46 persons dead.

The same village had earlier been invaded by the armed attackers on Tuesday during which three people were killed.

Chairman of Otukpo LGA, Bako Eje, whose son was also killed in the latest attack, told newsmen that the villagr was under siege.

He said the armed men surrounded the village again on Wednesday evening barely 24-hours after the first attack and opened gunfire on the residents.

Eje said so far, this afternoon (Thursday), 46 corpses have been recovered while many people are still missing.

The chairman said his son and other relatives were victims of the latest attack which occured about 5pm on Wednesday while mourners were burying the three other deceased

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 2 days ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara
Forum | 2 days ago

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie