Asa Asika Hails Peruzzi For Great Writing Skills On Davido’s Hit Track ‘Unavailable’

Forum 1 year ago

Asa Asika Hails Peruzzi For Great Writing Skills On Davido’s Hit Track ‘Unavailable’

Asa Asika, the manager of superstar singer, Davido has hailed Peruzzi for his impeccable writing skills on one of Davido’s tracks from his album “Timeless”.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/17ab7c10be4357fd5b285b7b2046d0d5.jpeg
Recall that Davido dropped his much-anticipated ‘Timeless’, album on March 31, a few months after the death of his son, Ifeanyi Adeleke.

The 17-track album features guest appearances from Grammy award-winning Beninese singer, Angelique Kidjo, British rapper, Skepta, Asake, Fave, Cavemen, and DMW’s latest signees; Morravey and Logos Olori.

Davido’s manager, Asa Asika has hailed Peruzzi over his excellent writing skill and the amount of work he put in the track ‘Unavailable’ to become a success.

The praise from Asa Asika comes after Peruzzi took to Twitter to show appreciation to Davido and his manager for trusting him enough and giving him such a significant task.

Asa Asika wrote while hailing Peruzzi; 
“My favourite writer to work with anytime, any day. @peruzzi_vibes”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7d704796b3d67d30d656ac3e8751897f.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection
Forum | 1 day ago

The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection

Tracker: Jensen Ackles Joins Justin Hartley-Led Series
Forum | 1 day ago

Tracker: Jensen Ackles Joins Justin Hartley-Led Series

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 2 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus