Keep Making Us Proud - Actress Bimbo Oshin Writes As She Celebrates Son On His Birthday

Forum 1 year ago

Keep Making Us Proud - Actress Bimbo Oshin Writes As She Celebrates Son On His Birthday

Nigerian actress, Bimbo Oshin is celebrating her son, Segun as he adds a new age today.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/07226fd41a439c65f57fd9210ac3cdcf.jpeg
Sharing a rare video of herself and her son on her Instagram page, she wrote;

”Happiest birthday to my womb opener, the love of my life, my champ, my gee , oko mi ataata @.segun. I pray God will continue to direct your path, you will shine like the sun and lead the path of men 🙏🙏🙏May all my desires concerning your life and all you desire fall into places oko mi .

May you always find favor in the sight of God. May all you lay your hands on yield bountiful fruits IJMN🙏🙏🙏🙏 You will live long in good health and wealth 🙏🙏Mama loves you son❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋May the blood of JESUS always be your shield. Keep making us proud son👍 YOU ARE THE BEST 💋💋💋💋”

See Post Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick
Forum | 22 hours ago

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick

New The Acolyte Trailer Celebrates Star Wars Day
Forum | 1 day ago

New The Acolyte Trailer Celebrates Star Wars Day

Basketmouth Celebrates First Daughter on Birthday, Shares Adorable Video of Her Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Basketmouth Celebrates First Daughter on Birthday, Shares Adorable Video of Her Online

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada