"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Six Killed In Ilesa-Akure Road Crash, FRSC Returns N27 Million To Victim’s Family

Forum 1 year ago

Six Killed In Ilesa-Akure Road Crash, FRSC Returns N27 Million To Victim’s Family

As many as six people were reportedly killed during a horrific road accident at Ipetu, along Ilesa-Akure express road in Osun state, Vanguard reports.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b6e541b77abe66d290b604cb23ce9a65.jpeg

The incident which involved two commercial vehicles occurred at the Igbalajewe area of the high road in the morning on Tuesday.

According to Federal Road Safety Corps, Osun sector Command spokesperson, Agnes Ogungbemi, seven other persons sustained various degrees of injury in the crash.

She added that the incident was due to excessive speeding and dangerous driving.

“The injured victims were rushed to the Wesley Guild Hospital, Ilesa for treatment while the victims’ bodies were deposited at the hospital morgue”, she said.

She added that N27.1 million belonging to one of the victims recovered from the scene was handed over to the family while the sum of N21,900 belonging to one of the vehicles driver recovered was handed over to the police.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Monster Summer: Mel Gibson Stars in Family Horror Movie Out This Halloween
Forum | 23 hours ago

Monster Summer: Mel Gibson Stars in Family Horror Movie Out This Halloween

I know my family will never lack — Wizkid’s first son, Boluwatife
Forum | 1 day ago

I know my family will never lack — Wizkid’s first son, Boluwatife

Auto crash claims 14 lives in Kano
Forum | 2 days ago

Auto crash claims 14 lives in Kano