EPL: I’m ready for Chelsea job – John Terry

Forum 1 year ago

EPL: I’m ready for Chelsea job – John Terry

Chelsea legend, John Terry has admitted he is ready to come out of retirement and fill a coaching role at Stamford Bridge.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/15c9f29c9b65004f76dba862c9920edb.jpg

The former Blues captain, who made 717 appearances for the Premier League club, has been out of the dugout since leaving an assistant role at Aston Villa in 2021.

Terry is currently working with the Chelsea Academy but has said he could be lured back by the right offer.

“I’m done from a managerial point of view. The only job I’d come out of my kind of retirement for would be the Chelsea job – to be involved in some capacity with a first-team role.

“I love my role at the minute, working with the younger players. Because I’ve been through that process as a kid myself I’m passing on my knowledge to them, having loads of conversations with them,” Terry told Stephen Hendry’s Cue Tips.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 9 hours ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club
Forum | 9 hours ago

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 9 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 9 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag