Two Fake NDLEA Operatives Arrested in Adamawa (Photo)

Forum 1 year ago

Two Fake NDLEA Operatives Arrested in Adamawa (Photo)

Luck has ran out on two criminals impersonating the operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA at Balkari Village,  Hong local government area.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/91c662af916de9e18a1a6bf576e5a202.jpeg

A statement released by the police command spokesperson, SP Suleiman Nguroje, said the suspects identified as Abdulrazaq Bindow, 29, and a resident of Maiha and Ismaila Alim, 27, a resident of Maiha, were said to have in the early hours of  March 2, armed themselves with guns and invaded the village, wearing NDLEA jackets making the villagers believe them as Personnel of the law enforcement Agency and then went on to apprehend and handcuff one  Amos Daniel.

Preliminary investigation so far reveals that the suspects are members of Hunters Association Adamawa state Chapter.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra
Forum | 1 day ago

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra

One Suspect Dies, Two Others Arrested As Fleeing Armed Robbers Crash Stolen Vehicle After Stabbing Driver In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

One Suspect Dies, Two Others Arrested As Fleeing Armed Robbers Crash Stolen Vehicle After Stabbing Driver In Adamawa

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge

I Get Paid ₦7000 To Fake Deliverance With Pastor - Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

I Get Paid ₦7000 To Fake Deliverance With Pastor - Woman