How Atiku Abubakar Reacted to Death Of Orji Uzor Kalu’s Wife

Forum 1 year ago

How Atiku Abubakar Reacted to Death Of Orji Uzor Kalu’s Wife

Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the just-concluded election has mourned following the passing of Ifeoma Ada, wife of former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c50f6b2c5ca724dd196aa8fbd299fc8b.jpg

Recall that Ifeoma Ada died at the age of 61 on Monday.

Reacting, Atiku on Twitter condoled with the family and prayed that her soul Rest In Peace.

“I am deeply heartbroken by the news of Mrs Ifeoma Kalu’s passing. A loving wife, mother, and pillar of strength, her radiant spirit touched countless lives.

“My heartfelt condolences to her dear husband—the Senate Chief Whip and former governor of Abia State, Senator Orji Kalu and his family during this time of immense sorrow.

“May her gentle soul rest in eternal peace.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties