“Why my son always embarrasses government” Falz’ father, Femi Falana spills, reveals how he got his fighting spirit

Forum 1 year ago

“Why my son always embarrasses government” Falz’ father, Femi Falana spills, reveals how he got his fighting spirit

Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana SAN, has made some shocking revelations on how his singer son, Folarin Falana better known as Falz loves embarrassing the government.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1ac4ee20d2d94b9908c079b4a2f81186.jpg

While speaking at an event in Lagos on Sunday, April 2, the father of the famous rapper stated that his son is always at loggerheads with the government because of what he was made to experience while growing up.

He said that his frequent arrest as a legal practitioner always bothered his son, who thought he was a criminal.

“One of these guys one day said, ‘Falana talk to your son; he should stop embarrassing the government.

Did I say which government? Do you mean that boy who is an adult? Can I give you his number so you can talk to him? But he was careful because when that boy was growing up. I was being arrested from time to time. So, the only language he understood was detention, arrest, and the rest of them.

One day when that boy was six, he asked his mother, “Our teacher taught us that only criminals were arrested. Is my father a criminal? Why is he always being arrested? And the mother had to say that in Nigeria, under the military, only two sets of political suspects. Politics suspects are those who are out to expose the criminality of the government. That is why you see going on”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 6 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife