“I haven’t been proud of myself but promise to do better” Phyna begs Nigerians hours after Khosi emerges winner

Forum 1 year ago

“I haven’t been proud of myself but promise to do better” Phyna begs Nigerians hours after Khosi emerges winner

Big Brother Naija season 7 winner, Ijeoma Otabor, known as Phyna, has tendered a heartfelt apology to Nigerians over her recent outbursts on social media.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/296fdd2f37027653b4a94a7bc324608c.jpg

In a trending video, Phyna apologized to her fans for her rash behaviour on social media, blaming it on her background.

The reality show winner claimed her poor background did not prepare her for the fame which she got six months ago and the wealth accompanied by it.

She pleaded with her fans to accept her faults, stating she has now gained six months of experience as a famous personality.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 2 days ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam
Forum | 2 days ago

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 4 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 4 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance