"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Biography & Career Of Bretman Rock

Forum 1 year ago

Biography & Career Of Bretman Rock

Bretman Rock is a Honolulu, Hawaii-based Filipino, and American beauty influencer, entrepreneur, and social media personality. Bretman Rock is also a YouTuber who frequently posts videos about makeup hacks on his own channel.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9b8dada152119dac6c4b88c522e193d3.jpg

Bretman Rock Family, Girlfriend & Relationships

Bretman Rock’s Parents are Edmund Laforga and Merecedita. His father’s name was Mr. Edmund Laforga, who was a businessman by profession and her mother’s name is Mrs. Merecedita who is a homemaker.

Bretman Rock’s marital status is unmarried. As of now, he is in a relationship. In the past, he has dated someone whose name has not been known.

Bretman Rock Physical Appearance

Bretman Rock is a hot-looking smart, and handsome boy with a charming and dashing personality. He owns a strong and attractive physique with impressive body measurements and a normal body type.

He is about 5 feet 8 inches in height and his body weight is around 70 Kg. He has black color hair and also has blistering dark brown color beautiful and mesmerizing eyes.

Bretman Rock Career

Bretman Rock started his career as a meme creator on YouTube. The comedian and meme creator started on YouTube and Vine before moving on to vlogs and beauty tips. His funny take on life is well-known. Rock’s 2016 contouring video went viral.

He was inspired by YouTuber Talia Joy and makeup artist Patrick Starrr. In 2016, he signed a management contract with ABS-CBN Studios, a social media creator network owned by the country’s largest media conglomerate.

Bretman Rock Net worth

As of 2023, Bretman Rock’s net worth is $2 million. He gained notoriety as a YouTube and Vine creator, as well as when one of his contouring videos went viral in 2015.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euro 2024: I was at rock bottom when Portugal needed me most – Cristiano Ronaldo
Forum | 22 hours ago

Euro 2024: I was at rock bottom when Portugal needed me most – Cristiano Ronaldo

Career & Net Worth Of Lanre Kuti
Forum | 1 day ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lanre Kuti

Biography & Career Of Jubril Okoya
Forum | 1 day ago

Biography & Career Of Jubril Okoya

Age & Career Of Adewale Adeleke
Forum | 1 day ago

Age & Career Of Adewale Adeleke