Age & Career Of Trevor Tordjman

Forum 1 year ago

Age & Career Of Trevor Tordjman

Trevor Tordjman (born November 22, 1995) is a well-known Canadian actor, model, television personality, social media influencer, dancer, singer, musician, choreographer, and entrepreneur from Kitchener, Ontario.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5a0b65ff77657a6b62c44fb9cdf6048d.jpg

Trevor Tordjman Height & Weight

Trevor Tordjman stands at 6 feet 0 inches. He is approximately 75 kg in weight. He has beautiful warm black eyes and black hair. There is no information about his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, or other body measurements.

Trevor Tordjman’s net worth

Trevor Tordjman’s net worth is unknown. Tordjman earns a comfortable living from his professional work. Aside from that, he makes money through his dance studio and workshop. Trevor also uses social media to promote a number of trendy businesses. As of January 2023, Trevor Tordjman’s net worth is estimated to be between $4 and $5 million (approx.).

Trevor Tordjman Career

Tordjman began his career as a dancer. Let me tell you that he started dancing at a young age. He also danced in many of his high school’s events and lectures. Trevor also studied acting at a reputable college. He rose to prominence in 2013 when he was cast as James in the television series The Next Step. Later in his career, he appeared in films such as Lost & Found Music Studios, Full Out, Z-O-M-B-I-E-S, Bunk’d, and many others.

In July 2022, he appeared in the third installment of Z-O-M-B-I-E-S. Trevor is also an accomplished musician and dancer. In addition, he established Raw Motion Dance, a dance convention and in-studio class.

Trevor Tordjman’s Girlfriend & Relationship

Trevor Tordjman is dating who? Tordjman is an open-minded person. According to his Instagram page, Trevor is in a relationship with Jordan Clark. Let me add that Jordan is a Canadian model and actress. They uploaded several photographs and IG clips on social media.

According to reports, the couple has been dating for quite some time. We discovered Tordjman’s name was associated with Brittany Raymond in 2015 after conducting extensive research. They also appeared in the series The Next Step together.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri
Forum | 18 hours ago

Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount
Forum | 18 hours ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount

Age & Career Of Lea Black
Forum | 18 hours ago

Age & Career Of Lea Black