BOUESTI orientation programme for newly admitted students

Forum 1 year ago

BOUESTI orientation programme for newly admitted students

The University Authorities have approved the Orientation programme for the newly admitted Students of the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology Ikere Ekiti for the 2022/2023 academic session. The orientation Programme has been scheduled to hold on Monday, 3rd and Tuesday 4th April, 2023 in two different halls within the University Campus simultaneously, the halls are: New Science Complex and Library Lecture Theater 1 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1bb8d15b89838bb031d60bef9c8e4f32.jpg

Please, note that Students of the College of Science will make use of the New Science Complex while Students of the College of Education and College of Technology will make use of the Library Lecture Theater 1. Students are however expected to be seated by 8:00am each day.

The Vice Chancellor will declare the orientation programme open on Monday, 3rd April, 2023 after the University's monthly prayer meeting.

All the newly admitted Students should please take note of the above information because attendance is compulsory.

Thank you.

Signed 

M.O. Suleiman

PAR, Students' Affairs

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023
Forum | 4 days ago

TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023

FCE Zaria notice to NCE I students on commencement of exams, 2023/2024
Forum | 5 days ago

FCE Zaria notice to NCE I students on commencement of exams, 2023/2024

CONAMKAT List of candidates admitted into Community Midwifery programme, 2024 intake
Forum | 5 days ago

CONAMKAT List of candidates admitted into Community Midwifery programme, 2024 intake

NSUK notice on students biometric enrollment and image capture
Forum | 1 week ago

NSUK notice on students biometric enrollment and image capture