LaLiga: We’ll love to have him back – Barcelona give update on Lionel Messi’s return to Camp Nou

Forum 1 year ago

LaLiga: We’ll love to have him back – Barcelona give update on Lionel Messi’s return to Camp Nou

Rafa Yuste, the vice President of Barcelona has said that the club are in talk to bring back Lionel Messi to Camp Nou.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ed39699363265d9e8de6912a2e2a4bbc.jpg

The future of the former Barcelona ace at Paris Saint-Germain has remained in doubt with his current expiring at the end of the season.

No agreement has been reached between the club and the 2022 World Cup winner.

There are talks linking the Argentina international to a Saudi Arabian club and clubs in the Major League Soccer.

There are strong speculations of Barcelona will try to bring Messi home at the end of the season.

Yuste has now revealed he would love to have the 7-time Ballon d’Or winner back at the Camp Nou.

“Messi knows how much we appreciate them. I would love for him to come back. We have contacts with them,” he told reporters at a press conference.

“We hope to find the right conditions to continue his history here.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka
Forum | 29 mins ago

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 22 hours ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Creature Commandos Update Given by James Gunn for First DCU Show
Forum | 22 hours ago

Creature Commandos Update Given by James Gunn for First DCU Show

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 1 day ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up