“Legends don’t die, I still feel them around me” Davido speaks about losing his son and loved ones (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

“Legends don’t die, I still feel them around me” Davido speaks about losing his son and loved ones (Video)

Nigerian superstar, Davido has spoken out for the first time about losing his son and loved ones.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0b3757affcdc7e893d01d450de62c52b.jpg

During his media rounds for his new album, Timeless, Davido revealed that LCND from his album, was dedicated to them.

According to him, losing his mother at 10, his bodyguard and his best friend within the space of two year and then his son was too much for him to bear.

Though, they might be gone, the singer stated that he still feels them around him and would always be with him. They were the inspiration behind his song, LCND.

“I made that record funnily enough like 2years ago. That’s the oldest song in the album. Just overtime everybody knows it’s been 11 years. Losing my mum at 10, losing my bestfriend and bodyguard in one-two years, and then my child. All that together. I wouldn’t say the song is sad.

To me I just feel since I lost them they haven’t left me spiritually. I feel them around me, so I said legends never die. They are all legends. They are gone but to me they aren’t really gone. They will always be here.

That is my most inspirational song”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties
Forum | 4 mins ago

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 16 mins ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience