“He calls me every week to check up on me” Davido speaks on his relationship with Wizkid, confirms their tour (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

“He calls me every week to check up on me” Davido speaks on his relationship with Wizkid, confirms their tour (Video)

Afrobeats singer, Davido has spoken out on his relationship with colleague, Wizkid.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e0026852d0a365f5dad71e5de5228205.jpg

In an interview with Beat 99.9FM, Davido revealed that Wizkid always calls him every week to check up on him.

Confirming their tour, he stated that plans are already in motion for their tour which will take place next year.

He further revealed that he and the Grammy singer are probably going to drop a record.

“I would be lying to you if I tell you that (the tour) is not in the talks. It”s looking like next year. I think me and Wiz are probably going to drop a record. Shout out to my brother. He literally calls me every week and checks on me. Shout out to Wiz”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens
Forum | 31 mins ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens' Welfare

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 4 hours ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 4 hours ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 7 hours ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie