“There is so much to say” Ijoba Lande finally speaks out on his disappearance, tenders apology to certain persons (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

“There is so much to say” Ijoba Lande finally speaks out on his disappearance, tenders apology to certain persons (Video)

Filmmaker and comedian, Ganiyu Kehinde popularly known as Ijoba Lande has finally spoken out on his disappearance.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/852d9b09940261a144ba7d6d61a98bf6.jpg

The movie practitioner, in an Instagram live session started off by appreciating Nigerians for their love and concern for him. According to him, this is the first time, he is receiving such love.

Speaking on his disappearance, he stated that he wasn’t kidnapped, but left his house on his own accord.

He revealed that he never knew what depression is until he experienced it, though he is still recovering, he believes he would be better as the day goes on.

Ijoba appreciated Esabod, Tunde Ednut, Gistlover and Kokun Foundation for their love and support as he tenders apology to them.

“Esabod, Kokun, Tunde Ednut, Gistlover… I appreciate you, if I ever offend you, please forgive me. The Lord doesn’t like the thing I did, help me beg God for mercy.

I didn’t know depression is real until I went through it. I haven’t gotten myself well, but I am a bit okay. There is so much to say. It’s your prayer that worked for me”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 4 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai
Forum | 1 week ago

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 1 week ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

EPL: I didn’t say that – Ten Hag on playing UCL after 2-2 draw with Bournemouth
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: I didn’t say that – Ten Hag on playing UCL after 2-2 draw with Bournemouth