Adaku (Lolo) of Jenifa’s Diary recounts heartbreaking experience of her son with JAMB

Forum 1 year ago

Adaku (Lolo) of Jenifa’s Diary recounts heartbreaking experience of her son with JAMB

Jenifa Diary’s star, Omotunde Adebowale David, popularly known as Adaku or Lolo, has recounted the heartbreaking experience of her son with JAMB.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/61e7d60a1307e6b6de8be1fff2e1ee0a.jpg

Adaku shared a video on her Instagram page where she narrated how her son was posted to Ekpe to write his mock exams but was unable to.

She claimed that JAMB officials gave a series of excuses from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm at the venue of the exams.

Adaku also expressed anger because her son was heartbroken after the stress he went through to Epe for his mock Jamb.

She wrote, “This left me really angry yesterday because my son was unhappy that after all the stress of goo all the way to Epe for mock jamb, he still couldn’t write it @jambutmepage.

I’m only Hoping that they do better.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 4 hours ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities
Forum | 3 days ago

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 5 days ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music